Turnip Pork Tenderloin Stew
Turnip and pork tenderloin is a very unique combination. Te stew process isis an authentic Chinese cooking method. I do suggest you use pressure cooker instead of frying pan for timesaving and better taste. However, you want to fry the pork tenderloin first before cooking in pressure cooker. Chinesefoodsrecipe.com is a Chinese food blog where provides easy simple Chinese food Recipes.
1. Soak dry turnip in cold water, cut pork tenderloin then soak in cold water to remove the blood
2. Fry sugar first
3. Add pork tenderloin and stir fry when sugar get brown
4. Add ginger and garlic
5. Add water to the level above the pork tenderloin then add aniseed and bay leaf
6. When water is boiling, turn to low heat to stew
7. It takes 40 minutes to stew. then add salt, soy sauce and chicken powder
8. Add dry turnip and stir fry, then continue stewing
9. It takes another 20 minutes to stew. Add some sesame seeds when you take out pork tenderloin.
1. If you don’t have dry turnips, simply use fresh ones.