Three Healthy Pork Ribs Soup Recipes
Most of my American friends told me their favorite Chinese dishes are Moogoo Gai Pan chicken recipe and Szechuan Vegetarian Mapu Tofu recipe. American-Chinese food has been cultivated by Cantonese cuisine in the early beginning and Szechuan cuisine nowadays. But Chinese cuisine is so diverse; that’s why this blog is created to share all different types of real Chinese cuisine. In this post, the main ingredient is pork rib. These are the three most authentic Chinese dish recipes which are super easy to make, and difficult to forget. Now let’s get started!
1.Corn and Pork Ribs Soup
Corn and pork ribs soup is a tonic soup. Corn can lower blood cholesterol levels and prevent the deposition in the vascular wall. This soup can stimulate your appetite spleen, moistening lung, nourishing heart and above all, improve longevity.
1.Wash the rib chops.
2. Cut corns to small pieces.
3. Cut green onions and ginger to slices.
4. Boil the ribs chops in a pot of hot water and then wash the ribs again.
5. Add a little oil to a pan. Heat the pan. Add ginger, green onions and stir-fry the rib chops for 1 minute. Then add some salt, a little bit vinegar and cooking wine.
6. Add water and corns together with ribs to a slow cooker. Then cook for about 40 minutes.
7. Once it’s ready, adjust the flavor according to your taste.
2. Lotus Root and Pork Ribs Soup
Ganoderma lucidum, lotus root and pork ribs can make delicious and nutritious soup. If you often experience some fatigue or sleepiness during the day and cannot sleep well at night, this is the right soup for you. Some people may think about taking some medicine to solve their problems, but as the Chinese saying goes, “dietary cure is better than a medical one.” I choose natural medicines whenever it’s possible.
Qiongzhen Ganoderma: 5-15 grams
1. Cut lotus root and ginger to slices.
2. Boil the ribs chops in a pot of hot water and then wash the ribs again.
3. Put lotus root, ganoderma lucidum, pork ribs into a slow cooker. Add some salt, ginger, pepper, and star aniseed. Cook for 40 minutes. Ajust the flavor according to your taste.
3.Papaya and Pork Ribs Soup
Papaya is a tropical fruit and rich in nutritional value. Papaya contains rich papaya enzyme, which is helpful not only for the development of the chest, but also for a smoother skin. The content of vitamin C in papaya is 48 times as high as that in apples. The digestive ability of papaya enzyme can promote skin metabolism, help dissolve the accumulation of sebum and aging keratin. So a lot of purifying cleansing gel contains the ingredients of papaya enzyme. Dates are another good source of Vitamin C, which we will use in this soup. This soup is another good example of “dietary medicine”.
1. Boil the ribs chops in a pot of hot water and then wash the ribs again.
2. Add a little oil to a pan. Heat the pan. Add ginger, green onions and stir-fry the rib chops for 1 minute. Then add some salt and cooking wine.
3. Boil the ribs in a slow cooker for 30 minutes.
4. Cut papaya to cubes. Add ginger, salt and papaya to the soup. Cook for another 5 minutes. Adjust the flavor according to your own taste.
Posts You may be interested in:
An Ultimate Guide of Essential Chinese Ingredients