Hot Spicy Crab
Hot spicy crab is very popular in China, especially in southwest China. This is a very easy Chinese food recipe. You can make it within 30 minutes. The most famous crab in China is Yangcheng-Lake Crab, but it
is very expensive. This hot spicy crab is a homemade version. If you prefer restaurant style, you need to add a lot of extra dry red pepper. Chinesefoodsrecipe.com is a Authentic Chinese food blog. All my recipes will show you the pictures step by step.
crab: x 2
red pepper: x 1
green pepper: x 1
ginger: three pieces
garlic: two pieces
rice wine (Rice wine substitutes)
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Wash and clean the shell of crab, then cut into four pieces.
3. Mix starch with crab pieces.
4. Fry crabs until they get golden color then take out for later use.
5. Fry ginger, garlic, and soybean paste.
6. Add rice wine, sugar, soy sauce and water.
7. When water gets boiled, add fried crabs and stew for 10 minutes.
8. Add green and red pepper.
9. Stir fry well.
10. Pour sesame oil on the top. Then it’s ready to serve!
1. If you like it hotter, you should add more dry red pepper.
2. Cutting crab into small pieces will make it taste better.
3. Soybean paste and soy sauce contain some salt, so don’t add too much salt.