This shrimp asparagus is a very simple Chinese food recipe. I made this dish a few times for my lunch box. My colleagues were so jealous and they said the color combination was outstanding. The best part was that it only took me ten minutes to prepare. My colleagues said this dish is absolutely the most authentic Chinese food they’ve seen outside Chinese restaurants. Why waste money to order take out while you simply need ten minutes to satisfy your appetite for more healthy Chinese food? And you can find more Chinese recipes on Asian Food Blog Yzenith.com.
Asparagus: x 5
Red pepper: 1/2
Shrimp: 120 g
Garlic: 2 pieces
Ginger: 1 piece
Oyster sauce: 1 tablespoon
1. Cut asparagus into segments. Cut red pepper into thin strips, garlic into slices and ginger ino juliennes.
2. Add some salad oil to boiling water. Boil the asparagus for 30 seconds and remove into cold water. Remove.
3. Heat oil in the pan. Add garlic and ginger.
4. Add red pepper and asparagus and stir fry.
5. Add oyster oil.
6. Add shrimp.
7. Stir fry well and then add some white peper and salt. Ready to serve!
1. If shrimp is not cooked, make sure you boil it first.
2. To keep asparagus green and fresh, remember to add some salad oil into the boiling water.
3. Because oyster oil is salty, you want to adjust accordingly by reducing the amount of salt used.
thanks 美妈,you are the best mom and cook in China. If you like this Shrimp Asparagus please help Yzenith to share it.