Chinese Vinegar Peanuts
Chinese Vinegar Peanuts is a great choice with China liquors, Easy to make and healthy. This Traditional Chinese Food is popular in North Part of China. (Eight Culinary traditions of Chinese Cuisine), Chinese Consider Vinegar as a medicine for Softening Blood vessel, But i prefer another Peanuts recipe, that is Salty Shelled Peanuts, Which is much better with China Liquor or Wine.
- Raw Peanuts
- Red and Yellow Pepper
- Green onion
- Oil (Olive Oil)
- Soy Sauce
- Chinese Vinegar
- Wash the peanuts and let it dry
- stir constantly with a spatula to ensure uniform heating of peanuts
- Remove peanuts when there is a slight color change in the skin. You can also base your judgment on the sound. If there is a “bla, bla” sound, it’s time to remove it.
- Remove the fried peanuts. It will not become crispy until it cools down.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and a little salt.
- Add some small dices of red and yellow bell peppers, and the sauce prepared above. Mix well and be ready to serve.
- When you fry the peanuts, you should put the peanuts and oil at the same time. Mix them well when the pan is still cold. So when the oil is heated up, the peanuts are ready as well. This will also add crispy taste into the fried peanuts.
- You can also add some parsley, diced carrots or cucumbers if you prefer. It’s totally up to you! This is truly an amazingly easy and healthy recipe that everyone in your family will love.